This is a long time back story...
Every morning I get late for office hurry through the chores and rush to office.But its different today.i am up before time..
So its early at 7 o'clock bright winter morning.I am all fresh after a sound sleep and lovely morning..I am wearing my favorite jeans and my hairs are wet.I wrapped a stole around me while walking down the lane to catch an Auto.On my way am listening to my favorite music on loudest of volume and its for a change, m in pleasent mood in bangalore today.Its quite chilly n m enjoying the cold breeze hitting my nose so strong to turn it red..i just feel its my kind of day..i started reading this book in my hand n m lost in my world...just then i notice something right in front of me...
n i froze to death..
Guess what it can be??
there was a small chicken hanging fresh dead near the drivers steering..i then noticed it again n then again.I was not sure if its for real.I was so much shocked that couldnt get to believe myself.but then ..I wanted to ask this guy what he was upto but then there is no point arguing with him about a chicken coz he might go n cook n eat that creature So i surendered n looked for a way out..was not in a position to say a word..
Suddenly he stopped at the signal.i got down gave him more than billed..n walked to a side..I dont know which part of blore i m..??
Standing on footpath on this sort of strange place i was thinking about the chicken over again n again..at the instant thought to call someone to pick me up but realised oops am a stranger in city..so shut up n work it out..
was still on footpath consoling myself..reached office and today m posting this.
strange world..!!
5 comments:
i knw.. :(
yes yes i realized that lately.i have frds here..u know.!
arey to finally kya hua...it was chicken or something else??
lol..not everything is a hindi movie suspense story..u expect a twist in tale all d tym huh?..
damn it!! movie world is really so awesome [:]
Post a Comment