Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Lunch talks..! uff.!

Most of the times I've to ponder my thoughts to script but today I am writing because I think this is absolutely important.Today I was amazed to learn that somebody can get so ignorant and turn a deaf ear to facts to an extent unexpected .Above all girls are considered emotionally more dominant than guys. But anyway each one of us is expected to have a heart and at least realize the difference between the right and the wrong.

 

Capturing of wild life specially, talking about birds, is illegal in our country-India.yes or no??

Well the correct answer is YES...a Huge big YES.!!

 

Today @ lunch somehow a topic on birds came up. I was sharing a funny experience of mine in court related to birds. We had a case launched against a peddler selling birds in spite of warnings. But the topic suddenly caught fire. It took me seconds to analyze what the issue was? And to my realization I was hit by a wave of ignorance speeding with attitude..!Ah...none except one in the gathering knew that the parrots at their home are illegal. None of them agreed to the fact that it’s illegal to purchase pets from local retailers without license. Few were a step ahead to even disagree that the birds also deserve a free life, and taming them is curbing them for life until death..!!They felt feeding them and taking care n loving them is sufficient for them and compensates for the cage.huh??Strange.!

I was so disappointed that I didn’t even argue much...I tried to show them some light but darkness lasted.

I wanted to tell them that its actually illegal but ahh who can take it on their conventional thoughts which are almost dead by now...they still had a point to make that all of us had parrots n birds back home and its not possible...so??U did an illegal job first-purchasing them from a local peddler, second keeping it in a cage, third displaying this attitude..!!

Well my dear janta its time to read a little about cruelty against animals we do towards innocent beings in ignorance and above all its all for good...

 

For further reference visit               http://www.petaindia.com/

 

 

No comments: