Sunday, October 11, 2009

Shhhh........

Stagnant was never a word that will describe me ever..But i call myself stagnant now.I dont even like to step out of this room once i get back in here.and unfortunately it's not annoying at all, its not boring at all.why??Why when even a day without an outing was breath taking uncomfortable for me...Things change people change and I changed..The best of all is I dont mind it at all.Only thing i worry is why not?

Anyway...I should better not worry about such lame things atleast now when the clock is ticking and time is killing..!!

4 comments:

Ashwin Wilson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Prakrati said...

:)

harsh talegaonkar said...

stagnation is only whwn u start considering it is there...basically the cange is only constant in this world..why to stagnate.the things will be changing as its their nature..now how we change its upto us....

Prakrati said...

devil is talking sense huh..!!thanx..