More i run away from troubles,more m pushed in troubles..
Anyway what i want to write about is being responsible..n see who is taking abt it..me..yes because i know i have never been responsible about anything...family,food,house,love,life,frds,studies,job nothing at all..yes one thg i hold good is nothing..
I kind of make mistakes not to learn from because by the time you realise I'm soo screwed that I hardly get a second chance to be cautious..not my fault..i m innocent..really ..
you dont trust me??
i know u dont....
5 comments:
u had a blog all this time and u never told me...its so so so much more and more unfair
if you are irresponsible then what will be the word for me??
but u never asked..
:)
n ,i don't think i have a word or a word like that even exists..
arey yaar change your template...or make the font white....
and the word is dfhdhfj....its an word extinct 3 million years ago [:P]
lets make it simple..wear ur specs.!
Post a Comment