Saturday, May 9, 2009

7 May 2009

She quietly escaped her mom's eyes and got out of her house just before it got dark.She had no vehicle as her sister was out for coaching.She had to walk so much that day.She purchased a simple cake and left it at his house as a gift.Came back and called me..To hear her cry was so tough and then to stay calm and talk the right thing.I asked her to come to my house next day.

Next day she came..her eyes were swollen..she was looking tired.she had so much on her mind ,so much to say...i was confused how to get started.I am not very good at talking things..I had my own life all messed up and ready to crash at that moment and then to give her advice...But she was different,he was different.!We went to my terrace to get solitude from rest of friends.I still remember everything- her face, the sun, the drops of tear in her eyes and the strength in her thought.All I could manage was to comfort her a little but not much of help.But then things had to change for the best.

All was once upon a time story and today she got married to her school days love ,to the person who never left her think of the other side of the coin..
They holded on to see the beginning of their new life together.And yes this is the day...

Cheers to you both!
Love you guys.!

1 comment:

Pratik Gupta said...

damn it, everything was same except marriage getting replaced by breakup :)
anyways congrats to both!!